I am back from my well needed vacations.
Well, at the moment things are going real slow here… just what I need.
So now I am reading up on services, web-services and asp.net. The service part is for the new TopWinPrio, web-services and asp.net is for future work
There has been some suggestions on how to develop TopWinPrio in the future and I am taking notes on all of them. The only problem is that adding so many options to the program will make it bigger, and one of the main ideas of TopWinPrio is to keep it small.
So what I will do is to make two projects, a “TopWinPrio classic” that will be just like the original one, and a “TopWinPrio pro” that will add more features to it. Both versions will still be free as usual.
I’ve received some bug reports from users and I will mention the bugs here, mostly in the beta version . If anyone recognizes it, please let me know.
- Autohiding the windows taskbar does not hide when running TopWinPrio beta *
- IE history gets emptied when running TopWinPrio beta *
- The “Start with w’indows”-checkbox does not work on version 1
The errors marked with * are not really verified, so I would like to have more reports on that issues.
And here is the current feature requests
- Run as a service
- Reclaim memory by a given interval
- Balance processes going wild
- Save settings for specific apps
Have a good time everybody
good things are coming our way