It took about an hour to backup and install the new patches, but at the end it felt like a brand new phone.I found some really nice features.
- Multilingual keyboard. A key press switches language layout and dictionary of your choice. (awesome since I usually write in 3 languages)
- The task switcher was pretty handy.
- Receiving messages from MSN, Facebook and SMS on the same place.
- Creating groups of contacts was also a nice
- Linked inbox of email addresses you choose
- The new IE is pretty nice
- XBox Live hub looks nicer
- Marketplace looks nicer too
- Skydrive access
- The camera is some kind nicer, it can now remember the current settings until you change it again.
- Bing maps is actually usable now
- Battery saving settings
- “Me” tile can now check in to Facebook
- “Me” tile can update status on LinkedIn, Facebook, MSN.
- People tab gives you quick access to SMS, Facebook chat, Facebook Wall, mail, map
- It works faster somehow
- Calendar displays Facebook calendars too.
..and the bad
- Those freaking people live tiles keep showing an annoying slideshow of the people in the list…all the time… it’s really irritating!
- Still only one page with tiles…